Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I Expect From an Individual or Couples Therapy Session?
We will meet in a warm and welcoming environment, once a week for a 50 minute session.
How Much Does a Session Cost?
Fee per session is 350 NIS or $150.00. Sliding Scale Available.
How Many Sessions Do I Need?
In the initial intake phase of our work together, we will meet a number of times in order to create a contract with our therapeutic goals and how we will reach them.
In individual work that will usually be 3 sessions.
In couples/intimacy work that will be 4 sessions:
- In the first session, the couple comes in together, then the male, then the female, and then couple togetheragain.
Where Are You Located?
- Jerusalem Clinic, Hillel 23, Mondays 9 am- 8pm and Thursdays 9-2pm
- Bet Shemesh Clinic, Sundays and Wednesdays, 32 Nahar Hayarden, 8:30 am – 3:30pm
- Global Hours Online Upon Request
The Jerusalem clinic is shared by other practitioners and can be found on the third floor of an office building.
The Bet Shemesh office can be found in a residential area with a discreet entrance.
How do I Convince My Reluctant Partner to Participate?
I would be happy to take time to talk to one or both of you on the phone before coming in.
I believe that whatever work a couple puts into their marriage is like an investment… it will last them a long time.
What Kinds of Issues Can You Help With?
Issues I can assist with include, but are not limited to:
- Unconsummated marriage
- Pain during intercourse
- Deceit within the relationship
- Lack of sexual desire
- Challenges in following niddah laws